Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I know, I know....

Hey!

Ok, I took a little blog break (six weeks to be exact.) But I'm back. :)

Things that are currently on the "to write-about" agenda:

  • Store bought "cream cheese frosting"? (Tune in, it'll blow your mind (or gross you out, it's whatev)
  • We are starting our very own vegetable garden, I'll keep you posted!
  • Meringues, I made 'em myself!

I would also like to direct everyone to the blog of my fabulous husband:

http://wesbriscoe.blogspot.com/

There's a riveting piece on recycling.

On the news front: I started some herb seeds in pots and I am ecstatic to report that we have no casualties. Thyme, basil, parsley, cilantro and chives have all sprouted. The parsley just now came up (a full week after all the others) so I was a little worried. After they get to a healthy size, we're going to put them in our garden so they can grow up big and strong!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do the comments work yet? :D

Wes Briscoe said...

You have a BIG problem!!! You have lame blogger sauce all over this place, you might want to clean that up.

Blog Wars has begun. You going down like China town.